- Filer Mutual
- Nov 16th, 2017
In the span of a day, you probably do most of the following with your phone:
- Go through your inbox and respond to emails (and unsubscribe from the annoying ones)
- Check your bank account balance, breathe a sigh of relief, and purchase an item with your credit card
- Send a text message to a friend, or two, or ten, or twenty—group texts are the best!
- Play a game, get frustrated, and proceed to purchase an item within the game to move you along faster
- Download a new application
- Take a picture and send it to a family member or friend
- Visit your work’s online database to check...